I'm A Heathen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, good point. Why make a thread asking a question about something you already know, then name it so that when it has been locked, it identifies the author so you don't go and get yourself worked up. How convienent, like a portable e-argument!

lol fun fun. i tried turning around the fan on the side of my case but its only threaded on one side :( its all requin's fault

I forgot to comment before, Hunter. Nice stereotyping of WWII veterans. You know, how they're on par with ten year old children, and they're stubborn, thinking they know all. I never said I know all. You know what I did? I told you that your reasons for custom computers weren't good ones. You brought up overclocking, the case, and how DeLL has watered down parts. One of the reasons you decided to throw out was that both Intels and DeLLs just plain suck. Yeah, I definitely acted like I knew all. Think before you type, please. You'll save everyone some grief.

money_man, if you were done with the thread, why did you proceed to respond a bunch more times? Go talk to Hunter in PMs or on a messenger program, not in the thread.

Jam, I'm not going to straighten up, because I'm not going to take shit from a bunch of children that lose sight of the arguement, or sling insults without good reason. I still point out I'm an ignorant asshole, because there was no rule which said I had to edit my posts, rather than putting them one after another. Hell, suppose I didn't realize I could edit. What then?

And Jam, Hunter is a smart guy, huh? Unlike me, who has know knowledge. Oh, wait...

Oh yes, and "a 40-year old balding man"? Right, because there's any sense in that. Good job acting like a douche bag.

You're not getting very far with any insults or any of the little lectures you're trying to throw my way. You're just running yourself into the ground every time, and you have these dead-end statements and arguements. Just because I reply doesn't suggest otherwise. Case and point? You're an idiot. :)

He's like one of those bugs that never goes away you know? Like one of those flies that keeps buzzing around your food that you so desire to eat!

Good analogy. Oh, wait, no it wasn't. Nice try. ;)

HRHunteRHR said:
lol it threaded?? what do u mean

one side lets teh screw go in and one side doesnt have the threads for it to go in at.

heres an analogy for yea

LOCK THIS THREAD

omfg they better not get pissed off because of our convo...i told them to lock this on like page 3. btw hunter thanks to you the fan on the side of my case and teh grill by it are nice and clean from where i tried to turn around the fan. cosmetically it looks perdy.

Ziirou Requin said:
I forgot to comment before, Hunter. Nice stereotyping of WWII veterans. You know, how they're on par with ten year old children, and they're stubborn, thinking they know all. I never said I know all. You know what I did? I told you that your reasons for custom computers weren't good ones. You brought up overclocking, the case, and how DeLL has watered down parts. One of the reasons you decided to throw out was that both Intels and DeLLs just plain suck. Yeah, I definitely acted like I knew all. Think before you type, please. You'll save everyone some grief.

money_man, if you were done with the thread, why did you proceed to respond a bunch more times? Go talk to Hunter in PMs or on a messenger program, not in the thread.

Jam, I'm not going to straighten up, because I'm not going to take shit from a bunch of children that lose sight of the arguement, or sling insults without good reason. I still point out I'm an ignorant asshole, because there was no rule which said I had to edit my posts, rather than putting them one after another. Hell, suppose I didn't realize I could edit. What then?

And Jam, Hunter is a smart guy, huh? Unlike me, who has know knowledge. Oh, wait...

Oh yes, and "a 40-year old balding man"? Right, because there's any sense in that. Good job acting like a douche bag.

You're not getting very far with any insults or any of the little lectures you're trying to throw my way. You're just running yourself into the ground every time, and you have these dead-end statements and arguements. Just because I reply doesn't suggest otherwise. Case and point? You're an idiot. :)

Good analogy. Oh, wait, no it wasn't. Nice try. ;)

And you're not the one slinging insults too?? Just stop posting please. No one here likes you anymore, due to this stupid thread. We don't want to PM because we can only PM every 360 seconds, and I'm too lazy to get his messenger screen name. Look, why did you ask the question if you knew the answer?? Besides, how can you say I don't have good oppinons?? They're OPPINIONS, not fact, you don't need to live by them. Just stop posting you only make everyone even more enraged.

money_man said:
one side lets teh screw go in and one side doesnt have the threads for it to go in at.

heres an analogy for yea

LOCK THIS THREAD

Yeah, nice analogy.

You told them to lock the thread? Oh lordy, God forbid they don't listen to you and your wealth of knowledge, instructing them so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom