I'm A Heathen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ziirou Requin said:
Really now? This is exactly what you did to me. Nice try though.

We need computers almost as much as cars these days. In fact, city-dwellers will probably want a computer more than car, since everything is so close. Then again, you didn't really think when you posted any of that, did you?

Clearly though, you respected me. You surely practice what you preach. That is why you were the first one to sling the insult of "asshole" and point out my sheer "ignorance", right? Yes, good topic to lecture me on, respect and maturity. Pick your battles wisely, kid. You're not getting very far here - at all.

EDIT: Oh, I editted this, just for you Hunter.

You criticize, saying that I'm ten!? Bahaha - "know knowledge"?

Now for another joke....

He says that I don't act mature, which I already stated, then he tried to insult me with a typo I made.... Yea... and if I wasn't getting very far, then why did he reply?

Anyways, I wonder if his ancestors were Northern European, I might want to do some research now. Now only is the subject acting ignorant, but he also proves himself as a brute.... :rolleyes:

Ya same here.... He kept saying "child" and stuff like me being called a child makes me lose sleep at night. He's like one of those bugs that never goes away you know? Like one of those flies that keeps buzzing around your food that you so desire to eat! :p

Sorta like this damned thread! Well, like author like thread, like title, you know how the triangle goes....

yea im disliking him already and he's pretty new, im not replying to anymore of his questions unless it benefits a few people. now go to my SLI ISSUE thread and help me out

K, I'm still waiting for this thread to get locked.

What do you expect from someone who has had an account for less than a week?

i said it should've got locked a long time ago, where maurice. yea i dont liek people that just join and then ask questions and then suddenly they know the answer to their own question and the meaning of life. if you know everything why be here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom