Moderators, what does your screen look like?

joxley1990

Golden Master
Right mods, I know you can do anything on this site, delete people, block people, delete threads etc etc. Is there just a button on the site saying delete person or whatever. What do you have to do when you want to delete a thread or block someone. Please could you screenshot a couple of things?

Lol, come on mods, lets ave a peek. Is there like a different site you use to us, or are all the posts downloaded onto your computer, pleaseee let us look

Yea! You can like, black out the stuff we shouldn't see (That'd be great if they gave us a black screen)!

oh to block people theres a mod cp thigny that you click on and then you can choose what length to ban or what punishment at all, some forums you can change peoples information. then theres a icon that you click and it asks you what you wanna do with a post or thread or anything else to do with the thread. at least thats how it was when i was a mod with AMD_ZEN otherwise known as DARKBLADE.

i aint showing a screenshot, but yeah, the modcp is where we can ban people, theres also thread tools, like closing/moving etc...

Back
Top Bottom