Please rate my system!

joxley1990

Golden Master
Ok, I started off with a DELL dimension 3000 and ive upgraded everything apart from the processor.

How good do you think my system is now?

Intel Celeron P4 processor
about 1.5 GB ram now (need to change signature)
nVidia FX Geforce 5500 - 128mb, DVI output, VGA and TV out.
2HDD - 80GB and 40GB
Asrock p4 Dual express mobo

Im sure ive missed stuff out but thats the main stuff...

Out of ten please :)

Thanks

GAMING: 2 out of 10
NORMAL: 7 out of 10

gaming only because its a celeron and the fx5500 isnt all that great..

normal only because i dont know the speed of the celeron, and the ram helps but i know much better systems that only do work and no gaming

I dont really game. Only the odd one, Flight Simulator and stuff. It plays ma films and stuff. The processor is OC'D at 3.00GHZ. what do you think i should upgrade if i was to start gaming?

well, intel/celeron same thing. hmm gaming would be at least a P4 3.0ghz, althoguh AMD is for gaming

I could overclock further, everything is stable at the moment, im guna download a few demos for games, and see if it can handle ok, ermm..

does anyone know any games that need really good specs, that I can download (demo) ide like to realy test everything and see what happens.

Call of Duty 2 (runs fine with 1024x768 and high graphics on my system)
Quake 4 (runs fine at high settings and 1024x768 on my system)

i just downloaded them and they're fun, not long enough but hey what can you expect its only a demo. the COD2 one is fun as anything though

joxley1990 said:
Ok, I started off with a DELL dimension 3000 and ive upgraded everything apart from the processor.

How good do you think my system is now?

Intel Celeron P4 processor
about 1.5 GB ram now (need to change signature)
nVidia FX Geforce 5500 - 128mb, DVI output, VGA and TV out.
2HDD - 80GB and 40GB
Asrock p4 Dual express mobo

Im sure ive missed stuff out but thats the main stuff...

Out of ten please :)

Thanks

All in all, 7 out of 10 because it's good for older games, and good for normal stuff. You should sell it for 500 and save up money for a new one though, it's definately time for an upgrade!

Back
Top Bottom