i need a forum for my site?

dickibobboy

In Runtime
s there any forum i can download for my site which is free apart from smf or phpbb. that is easy to set up

thankx

Some older versions of cpanel still let you install invision for free.

Do you want to host your own or is it OK if its stored on another server? Because you could get something like invision free...

could someone help me install tinyBB i am still having problems if you are using XP maybe someone could use remote assitance and i cold enter the usernames and passwords and you could help me with the installation, i really want to get this up and running

07mackenzie said:
Because you could get something like invision free...

Seconded.

phpBB is pretty insecure, YaBB isn't so good IMHO (sorry David), and vBulletin ain't free.

Or you could try WebWiz Forums (WebWiz are the company), it's like phpBB on steroids, it's written in ASP. Still free, as far as I know, try Googling it.

ok i wonderd if anyone could come and help me on my pc i have all these diff. forum files and i want help putting the bst one on, so if someone could come to my pc and help me i would be so greatfull

smf
Wiz,something?
tinyBB
YaBB
MyBB
and a couple more without names

it has been going for days without anything on it now, please help i am a newbie to all this

Do you have AOL Instant Messenger? If so, IM me tonight; ill be on at around 9:30. I'll help you get everything up. In the mean time, set up an FTP account on the domain you're going to want your forums located at (ie /forums or /forum or /board or /bb)

sn: daaaacccckkkk

Back
Top Bottom