watercooling?

money_man said:
i dont even drink, i havent found any alcohol i actually like other than "fireball" which is a whiskey that tastes like cinnamon. but i only had that about twice and that was two years ago...i perfer to stay sober, so when all the drunk girls are puking i can jump in and maybe get a little something something :D

Hahaha just like the 40 Year Old Virgin. That's an awesome movie.

The 40 year old Virgin looks prettty good...I'm gonna rent it. :D I heard they drag on the movie though...

I never have smoked before, and i never will. Smokers are plain retarted. And uness you think cancer death smelling like shit bad teeth is "cool" then well your retarded. Now drinking, its accually proven that a little drinking is good for you :p. Little drinking w/ some friends is cool as long as you dont drive.

PS if you want a good movie. American pie BAND CAMP

JFlo said:
I never have smoked before, and i never will. Smokers are plain retarted. And uness you think cancer death smelling like shit bad teeth is "cool" then well your retarded. Now drinking, its accually proven that a little drinking is good for you :p. Little drinking w/ some friends is cool as long as you dont drive.

PS if you want a good movie. American pie BAND CAMP

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Retarded

You're one to talk, huh?

I myself have never smoked a cigarette either, but not everyone does it to be "cool". Some people actually enjoy it. It's beyond me as to why, but by smoking you're only speeding up the inevitable. In the end it doesn't matter much anyway.

A little drinking can be good due to the barley in the alcohol through processing, and from the skin of grapes in wine (i.e., red wine is good for you, white wine pales in comparison). However, alcohol is a poison that will kill off brain cells - a permanent effect. Not to mention serum testosterone levels drop off quite significantly after you get even the slightest buzz from alcohol. Food for thought.

Back
Top Bottom