Plasystation3 Will Suck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

And console gaming is also hella fun, because your not stuck in a computer chair. But that has nothing to do with the thread.. so ill try something else... um.. Ps3 WILL suck, becuase of its crap-ass shape, and, if u get mad, and throw the controller.. then it comes back and hits you in the head.

Yeah, the PS3's banana phone/boomerang will sure be awesome. :rolleyes::p Even though it uses Bluetooth there seems to be no real changes to it other than the exterior design. Bleh.

How can you say the ps3 looks good on paper (alvino said that). ALL WE KNOW ABOUT THE PS3 IS PRINTED NEWS RELEASES AND INTERVIEWS. So techniquly that is the only way to compare to two consoles.; using the projected specs of the ps3. And once again the bandwidth means nothing because in the end the ps3 has been said to do 2 teraflops and xbox360 does 1 teraflop. And the graphics cards are to close to call.....and it will be totally different to compare the two, since the xbox is more like a pc and the sony is some crazy "cell". I think they are uncomparible for graphics until the both concoles come out. Also, someone said "who needs 54gb" or something like that. Well if you think aboutit it may increase loading times, but since ps3 games haveto be produced in a completely different way to ultilise the cell proccessor, more detail and graphic clarity can be added to the games, whic hwould typically be take up too much space on a hd-dvd.

TreeHugger said:
How can you say the ps3 looks good on paper (alvino said that). ALL WE KNOW ABOUT THE PS3 IS PRINTED NEWS RELEASES AND INTERVIEWS. So techniquly that is the only way to compare to two consoles.; using the projected specs of the ps3. And once again the bandwidth means nothing because in the end the ps3 has been said to do 2 teraflops and xbox360 does 1 teraflop. And the graphics cards are to close to call.....and it will be totally different to compare the two, since the xbox is more like a pc and the sony is some crazy "cell". I think they are uncomparible for graphics until the both concoles come out. Also, someone said "who needs 54gb" or something like that. Well if you think aboutit it may increase loading times, but since ps3 games haveto be produced in a completely different way to ultilise the cell proccessor, more detail and graphic clarity can be added to the games, whic hwould typically be take up too much space on a hd-dvd.

Do all the technics really matter if the games released for the system aren't entertaining, or to your liking? The X-Box 360 can have the best specs in the world, and I'd choose the system with more RPGs.

Kage said:
It may be that the TV's there using to show teh Xbox 360 isnt that good...and to be honest, the HD one in shops I've seen (supposedly HD) is pretty rubbish and grainy...

Yes, I fully agree. Maybe the graphics are alright, but the HDTV sets they're using to demonstrate the thing in the shops in the UK suck royally.

I agree with basically everything else you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom