The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...<merged>

NemesiS_1122 said:
that one worked :) i typed Thaxted, UK on google images, its nice lookin.

i dont have any of where i live, i'll do it tomorrow when its daytime (o yea, its going to be 2006 in a few hours:)

my english bulldog
Picture054ms.jpg

RANDOM! lol. i was bored.

bulldogs are great animals :)

thaxted is a nice place, people are very polite here, diffent to harlow where i used to live!!

it was new years 2 hours ago here, suppose i should go to sleep soon...

yea he just kinda lays around and eats all day:) lol

kinda like the typical american!, most people here are fat. its hard to find a pretty girl(who isnt bitchy) haha. i have tho :D !

yah too many amaercians are too meterial minded and simple minded. Also they are too focused on having the perfect family, job, car, house, ect, instead of improving life and advancing tech like japan is.

and most women are bitchy. I find them hard to get along with at most times since they stare at my boobs all the time, and they act jealouys of me since I dont have to have gallons of makeup to look pretty. and they hate people that dont like kids and they act all snotty all the time and specially women in tenesee they gave anyone a bad look if you looked different and you wasnt a slut with 10 babies from 10 guys hanging all over you. it was sick.

also women at job interviews acted specially bad and they had the jealous look and they would act uninterested in me and they prolly hired some good looking prep who knows nothing about computers or anything in general, but they hired her becuase her good looks and charm (bitchness!) and she told them stores about her family life and they though she 'seemed nice' becuase of that. and often times women superrviros will act like royal bitches to anyone that wasnt thier person.

also most women just gossip about other people and not know that they hurt them.

say bad things about us guys too!

lol...most girls are bitchy but i found a lovely one <3

:)

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to long!

Back
Top Bottom