Plasystation3 Will Suck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
alvino said:
And how old are you? From your replies you seem to have the mentality of a 5 year old.
ok im done with this topic, if you cant take a joke, then dont try to act smart because you end up sounding stupid..especially on a forum. thanks. and im a premature fetus for your information.

Well you weren't funny in the first place. You were more like an ass. If that's your attempt at humor then that's pretty sad because it wasn't funny at all, so don't try to go all smartass on me.

I follow whatever system has fun games to play. Halo kicked ass. Never got into Halo 2 much. PS2 had tons of RPGs. I love my RPGs. The computer is perfect for online RTS and FPS competition. Nintendo throws out a few goodies once in awhile (i.e., Zelda, Melee, platformers). I think the idea of limiting yourself to a single system is moronic.

Although, as time goes on, and emulation spreads to the newer generations, CPUs will rule all, simply because they can do a little bit of everything.

Then again, jack of all trades, master of none.

alvino said:
Well you weren't funny in the first place. You were more like an ass. If that's your attempt at humor then that's pretty sad because it wasn't funny at all, so don't try to go all smartass on me.

Whatever...if he decides to grow up, then maybe we can get back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom