Plasystation3 Will Suck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no mines better because it has a nVidia! :D when I compare ATi to nVidia, I compare Chevy to Ford, Ford being ATi and Chevy being nVidia, and Chevy beats the FUC|< out of Ford!!!

It depends what you're comparing them with. ATI owns nVIDIA when it comes to efficiency. The R520 is far, far more efficient then the G70 core.

man all i know is that ps3 will have way more usb slots than xbox 360 which makes it a much more powerful gaming machine.

IHateDells said:
no mines better because it has a nVidia! :D when I compare ATi to nVidia, I compare Chevy to Ford, Ford being ATi and Chevy being nVidia, and Chevy beats the FUC|< out of Ford!!!

wow wtf are you 2? dont you chev fanboys ever wonder why the old peolpe drive fords? because they know what the best is from experience. stupid chev fanboys. anyhoo ps3 will probably be better, actually will 100% be better because it wont freeze every 4 mins :D

And how will you know that? The freezing has to do with where people put it. If people think it deserves to go insde a closet while running, then it serves them right, but if they put it in a well ventilated area it runs perfectly fine. Stop making stupid remarks about that because for all we know, the PS3 could just crash everytime you started it up.

Zaki said:
man all i know is that ps3 will have way more usb slots than xbox 360 which makes it a much more powerful gaming machine.

:rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but are you a stand-up comedian?

alvino said:
:rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but are you a stand-up comedian?
im sorry i made you feel bad, didnt mean to make you cry.

i forgot to mention..... xbox sucks.

And how old are you? From your replies you seem to have the mentality of a 5 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom