Just joined!! Hey, any Mac users? I use IE but have a question for people who use Mac

joeeye

Solid State Member
Hello everybody! I'm new here...

I wanted to start off by asking who are the Mac users?

I have always been an Internet Explorer person but been thinking about tring Mac if its a more simple unit to use.

I use my PC for pleasure, I don't game at all, I just keep a photo album and all thats related with that, burning, etc...

To give you an idea how expendable my Pc is, when my software gets to be so out of wack with coruption, virus, etc.... I just do an F-Disk, clear out the HDD and reload like it was day one again, nothing of importance is ever kept, I keep important info on paper :)

I just read that Mac and Internet Explorer are no longer going to be an item, has anybody read that? Wow, what to be of that? I think it was Firefox was one that can be looked at for Mac users? anybody got an ear full to give me?

The thing is that I have two computers with IE, then my girl and everybody else I know have IE, then if I'm to go Mac it seems to be a problem if I was to pass along photos, files, etc... I don't know all that much on that.

I would not mind going Mac if I'm not going to have as many problems I get with Windows, never heard of the other browsers Mac is going to useing.

Happy New Year, Joe

Re: Just joined!! Hey, any Mac users? I use IE but have a question for people who use Mac

i read that kinda fast, but ive used firefox and its pretty much the same as IE

Re: Just joined!! Hey, any Mac users? I use IE but have a question for people who use Mac

Russel aka robso uses MAC. Blonde se mac too

mac is on crack.

Back
Top Bottom