God I HATE Steam!!

First, your servers suck. Servers are supposed to automaticly update. Secondly (which should be first), that it is a ram hog, but the ram is really only neded for the map loads, and thenunpakcing textures, and as long as you either have 512mb ram or more, your iight. And if you have a semi dececent video card, then you iight. Like i have an x300. It blows, But i have 1gb ram to make up for it. So games still work, not great.. but hell they run with out lagg. As for the friends list, they decided that its uesless i guess. But if you have good gaming pals, download http://www.xfire.com/ And then you will be fine.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Servers are supposed to automaticly update.

Oh no! Not quite the case! Servers are nice to have automatic updates, but I know for a fact, server updates and upgrades are done by hand. :)

Don't bring that argument here. And i DIDN'T know that. Its just that the servers i play on, update minutes after the update is released. So i took a guess.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Don't bring that argument here. And i DIDN'T know that. Its just that the servers i play on, update minutes after the update is released. So i took a guess.

It's Ok man. :) Very common assumption.

Back
Top Bottom