Happy New Year

I was trying to avoid this, but you are an idiot, pure and simple. You'll never smoke Marijuana, and frankly you don't deserve to. You're a tool, you belive everything an authority symbol tells you. You will grow up to be an uptight yuppie.

I would have to smoke, pounds of cannabis to die. So, marijuana will never kill me.

I tried to tell you, information, that was unbias and true. But your just too stupid to learn anything. Please, don't ever smoke, for the love of god. You can grow up to be an alcoholic.

You belive all this god damn propaganda. I wasted my time trying to talk any sence into you.

Why the hell do you keep bringing up cigarettes anyway?

My friend on IRC says: cow43215: tell him cow says he's a fucking dumbass, and needs to learn what the fuck he's talking about before he starts making an argument about a topic that he is oblivious to

If you decide to stop being an idiot, have a look at http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis.shtml Its 100% true information. And mentions the good and bad of marijuana. As I did also.

Stop beliving freevibe.

Nah.. its not like that. You dont understand where im comming from. But im officially outta this fight. Last time i got into a big argument, i was banned. I dont want to get a perm ban. So have fun thinking that you won, lol.. Cause frankly.. I couldnt care less about you, your worthless little life, or what ever point your trying to prove..

Peace.

Yeah with a post count of almost 3,000 I wouldn't want to be banned either. But I wouldn't have that high of a post count, cause, I have a life.

Smoke weed, don't smoke weed. I don't care. I'm going back to totse. This forum blows.

meanpeoplesuck said:
Yeah with a post count of almost 3,000 I wouldn't want to be banned either. But I wouldn't have that high of a post count, cause, I have a life.

Smoke weed, don't smoke weed. I don't care. I'm going back to totse. This forum blows.

Lol such a great come back. But man, let me tell you, that hurts. That cut me deeply.

I never asked you to care. So your going to leave because of me. Just one mean person.. What a wuss. Suck it up and stay, But if you have no interest what so ever, then, leave. Like i give a rats ass. Im just sayin dont leave because you dont like me.

Don't flatter yourself. This forum is so tame, no cool flames, nothing. I'll sure as hell still post in the computer hardware and software part. But the "Social Lounge" is full of people I wouldn't talk to in real life, and won't talk to on the internet.

Your not mean, you're a tool. Your not mean at all acutally. Just too full of yourself too give anyone else a chance. You said I know what I know. But I know what I learn. Your the one that will never know anymore then you already do, cause your too stuck up to learn. I pity you, honestly. Your either gonna grow up, or your gonna die never trying shit.

*sigh*

You're a moron. Stick to computers or whatever you know.

Do you understand, that you said marijuana, had nicotine in it. And you are really trying to tell me that marijuana is bad. I can't even begin to comprehend how insanely stupid you have to be to think that marijuana has nicotine in it. I don't get it, did you learn that in school, or are your parents stupid. Wow.

Yes weed will save your life, because I tottally said that. You listen so well. Atleast that other guy isn't a jerkoff. He doesn't want to smoke weed, thats fine. He didn't pretend like he knew more then me. You may know alot about computers, but I know alot about pharmacutcials and drugs. I will likely become a pharmicist, as I am studing to become this.

I would go smoke some weed, but ya know, I don't want to put holes in my brain or, go out into the street GTA style. Fuck.

But we wernt talking about, hospital pharmactucials.. we were talking about just taking a hit. But just this is going no where. You can have the satisfaction of winning. Im out this before i get banned. Im not replying to anything else...

How the fuck are you gonna get banned? How is marijuana any different then pharms? You know, companies do grow it for medical purposes. There are also pills such as marinol, which contain marijuanas active ingredient THC. Both of which are prescribed. Marijuana on the street is no different from prescription marijuana, they are natural plants, how the fuck can they be different?

God damn, you are stupid.

/me puts gun down and slowly steps away from thread.

What could have been an intelligent discussion about the legallity of weed turned into, OMG0RZ WEED IS SO EVIL LEIK MY MOMZ WAS ADDICTED TO IT AND SHE SAID ITS BADD, U R EVIL IF U SMOKE WEED LOLZ.

I have a hard time letting someone like you enter the real world as dumb as you are. But ya can't win them all.

Peace nigga.
And fuck you. :)

(ban me, I don't give a fuck)

Back
Top Bottom