Linux Source File Error, Can't complete Download!

First I'd like to say that this thread DOES belong in the General Computer Hardware/Software Forum, because I'm not having a problem with the operating system itself, but rather a source file, or sofdtware. :)

So, here's what I got when I tried downloading Fedora Core from http://www.redhat.com "Can not complete download, Windows does not recognize the source code." What's that all about? I'm trying to redownload disc one, with disc two at 145 of 612MB completed and don't want the same problem to happen all over again. So, can someone help me out? I need to know why it is that Windows, for some reason, wouldn't let me download past that point? As I know many many many peple have downloaded the .iso's for Fedora Core using WinXP!?

So what is my problem? How do I go about ensuring that I can download this software without getting the "source code" error? Any help is greatly appreciated.

And mods, once again, this belongs in the General Computer Hardware/Software because this isn't a problem with any direct Operating System but just a software issue. :)

Back
Top Bottom