I'm A Heathen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, even though I game somewhat, I seem to multitask more. That said, a dual-core would work well for me, too. Best thing is, that's with a Pentium D. Doesn't seem too shabby to me! :)

Mr. F said:
It spiked up to around 78-90%. For some reason, not up to 100% Like my other computers.

Did you actually use all those things, or were you more just opening 13-14 Firefox windows to showoff?

I'm guessing Anti-virus programs, as well as anti-spyware stuff eats up resources after awhile, huh?

I do! Why do you think I have dual monitors? I have 6 Forums to mannage. And have so many forums to post in. I edit, and do stuff daily on all boards. I forget, and leave windows and open and such. Thank you for tabs!

If you look at each tab and window, you can see what I'm on!

Yeah. A bit. :)

You posted 6 times in a row on the other page, and then 3 times on this page. EDIT your damn posts!

Yeah guys, let's keep it on topic.

This is my personal opinion, I really wouldn't get an INTEL, dual core or not.

What's the reason for that, though? I don't see why people say that, when they clearly work well anyway. Maybe I just need to try an AMD to see what it can do.

Haha, well, if you multitask that much, I really can't argue. And, sometimes, I contradict myself. I've posted so many times about the same things before, sometimes I forget what I'd said earlier and take a different route. However, when you said that I said it would be an unfair comparison, I believe that was actually TRDCorolla... ;)

Look, I can't argue with Mr. F's results. That's nothing short of incredible. However, that's not for me! I do not multitask that much; usually I only have a few tabs in one Firefox window, iTunes, my AIM, and maybe a Word document. When I play a game, all that usually runs in the background is my AIM and sometimes iTunes.

AMD's are still better for gaming, though. And, since that's what I do mainly except for what I mentioned above, AMD's are for me! From what you've really described to me so far, it seems like AMD's would be right for you too. But, maybe I'm wrong. I don't know exactly what you run.

I knew it was Corolla. :)

Do you think emulating consoles and stuff like that (SNES, Genesis, GBA, N64, PSX) would be "gaming" and that AMD would be better for it? Or by gaming do you mean computer gaming only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom