Your favorite online game

The Amish Kid

Fully Optimized
There probably have been threads like this before but what is your favorite game to play online? Mine is cs:s but I get bored of playing that after a while so Im looking for a different game to play online. Has anybody played Q4 online? Im kinda thinking about buying that game but I have heard the onlines not that great.

FEAR MP and AOEIII online (have yet to try it), but I played AOEII online and loved it. Must have 5 minutes build time, lol.

Yeah I almost bought F.E.A.R. the other day but I didnt really like the multiplayer demo of it. Of course it might have just been that map. I dont know I might buy it just because the singleplayer was really fun.

well bf2 is awesome. But I hate how EA hasn't fixed the bugs, and how they are just ripping more and more money from u all the time. (like if u buy bf2: special forces u get new weapons that are better than the ones in normal bf2 and then u can play with those awesome weapons on the normal bf2 servers. And I heard that they are coming up with some update packs, which are like patches (bug fixes, a few maps and maybe some new guns) and u have to pay $10 for them, and they are releasing two. So basicly they are making us pay for patches. So it really sucks. And I ain't buying those packs.

But Forgotten Hope 2 (a mod for bf2) will be so much better than the normal bf2, and ofcourse it's going to be free. And there is lot's of other nice mods out there but I'm sticking to the original game until FH2 comes out.

So bf2 is one good option.

Last year without a doubt was Unreal tournament 2004 (onslaught), now this years it's Battlefield 2, nice game. But EA really need to get a bug fix out soon and a patch to stop the AAbot cheaters.

I was a Quake fan since Quake 1 (Q1W - requiem mod), but Quake 4 is really bad and you're lucky to find a server with anyone on it. FEAR is dull online as your weapons never miss a target, which means no skill needed just point and fire - Yawn!!!

Can't wait for ut2007 to come out :)

BullDog(UK)

just because the weapons hit where u aim doesn't mean that it does not require skill. It's the same for everybody so no one has any advantage from it. The only thing that decreases the skill level is the fact that there is very little need for controlled bursts.

U need to be fast. U need to aim fast. U need to know when to use the med packs etc. And after all, almost in every game u will see the difference between skilled players and the not skilled ones.

Back
Top Bottom