somewhat of an illegal question

malbuc87uk said:
I now know I really don't want to buy Quake IV or Civilization IV - I got to try them even though demos aren't available.

Actually, I was wrong. I just got a magazine cover disc with demos of both, and I'm now actually thinking about getting Civ IV now I've had a proper chance to try it out.

It's just I couldn't find these demos for download, for some reason.

I would never use a p2p network or anything, one thing i did do wrong once which i was upset about is used a illegal copy of vbulletin, i didnt get caught, but found it wasnt free and emailed them to say i didnt know and said i was sorry and they said thats ok, dont do it again, and left me alone. I always own up :)

Im keeping a close eye on this thread but for know it will stay open ;)

Well one way people do it is via P2P things. Good P2P programs are Limewire and I forget what it's called but it has a little blue or purple frog on it. I forget what it is. Think it begins with an A...? Anyways I wouldn't do anything bad on it.... ;) See? The way I described it isn't breaking any rules anyways.

P.S Check your PM box for a special package. :p

I got to download Vb for free, BUT, I only use it if some people needs it in case f their copy screws it.

HRHunteRHR said:
Well one way people do it is via P2P things. Good P2P programs are Limewire and I forget what it's called but it has a little blue or purple frog on it. I forget what it is. Think it begins with an A...? Anyways I wouldn't do anything bad on it.... ;) See? The way I described it isn't breaking any rules anyways.

P.S Check your PM box for a special package. :p

It's a bittorrent client called Azureus. Quite nice, but I prefer bitcomet.

And bittorrent is exellent for getting any big stuff. Like for example the demo for bf2 was if I remember correctly something like 600-700mb. With my connection it takes a long time to download that, so I used bittorrent and I could download it when I wanted to. It sucks if I have to download some big file without being able to stop and resume.

Back
Top Bottom