Call Of Duty 2

Where you live David?/ If you live on West coast or in the mid west we can play together. Oh yea if you lvie in Canada we can stil lplay together too. And Australia and China. Lol I got it covered. Just like PM me or something, I need a challenge because all I do in multiplayer is run around nailing people witht he but of my rifle. :D

Holy sh*t (someone tell me if I can say that or not). I love Call of Duty 2, for PC atleast. I downloaded CoD2 and F.E.A.R. at the same time. CoD2 was a thousand times better.

Call of Duty 2's smoke effects and action is awesome, but I like F.E.A.R.'s AI and lighting.

alvino said:
Call of Duty 2's smoke effects and action is awesome, but I like F.E.A.R.'s AI and lighting.

I've said before that the reason I don't like FEAR, was because its just too difficult, no matter on what setting you put it at, its hard. Or maybe its not and the fact that I get horrible FPS and skipped frames with it, makes it THAT much harder. Skiping crosshairs = Crappy gameplay. The settings are just WAY too high, completely overboard IMO. CoD2 is a fun game that is challenging yet easy at parts. And it has very good graphics but doesn't require a 500$ graphics card to play.

Yeah, F.E.A.R.'s hardware requirements are insane. If you do have the hardware though, it's very, very nice. Also, the AI is very good for a PC game...far superior to Call of Duty 2's AI.

F.E.A.R. System Requirements said:
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIRED

* Windows® XP or 2000 with latest service pack installed
* DirectX® 9.0c (included)
* Pentium® 4 1.7 GHz or equivalent processor
* 512 MB of RAM
* 64 MB GeForce™ 4 Ti or ATI® Radeon® 9600 or equivalent with hardware T&L and pixel shader support
* 5.0 GB free Hard Drive Space for installation
* 4x CD-ROM drive (for Director's Edition, this will have to be DVD-ROM)
* 16-bit DirectX® 9.0 compliant sound card with support for EAX™ 2.0
* Internet Connection Required
* Mouse
* Keyboard

RECOMMENDED HARDWARE

* Pentium® 4 3.0 GHz or equivalent processor
* 1 GB RAM
* A 256 MB Radeon® 9800 Pro or equivalent DirectX® 9 compliant video card with hardware T&L and pixel shader 2.0 support

SUPPORTED CHIPSETS
Nvidia GeForceâ„¢ 4Ti, GeForceâ„¢ FX 5900, FX 5900 Ultra, 6800, 6800 GT, 6800 Ultra

ATI® Radeon® 9600, 9600 Pro, 9600 XT, 9700, 9700 Pro, 9800 Pro, x700 XT, x800 XT, x850 XT

Your 6600 should play F.E.A.R. fine, but performance will be best without the eye-candy.

Cod2 was awesome i coudlnt stop playing it good game i played it on ps2 omg i lost count of how many head shots i got with the m1Garand

F.E.A.R is an awosme game, if anyone want the IP to a server i run PM me it has superweapon mods and alot more.

Back
Top Bottom