Plasystation3 Will Suck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
man if im paying 399 for a system i bloody well want it to have blu-ray, xbox fans' excuse is that it costs more. so what, its for a reason, those cds can hold a lot more which means game developers wont be crunching a whole lot into a small space.

Really? So HD-DVD's 25gb capacity is too small? Since when does a single frickin' game take up that much space? Not even PC games use that much. Please...spare me. :rolleyes:

first of all, its called next-gen for a reason. limiting yourself from the beginning is a stupid mistake that will catch up eventually. thats all there is to it. if xbox fans are happy with a product that isnt quite the top thing, thats fine, i dont doubt the 10 gig capacity of that cd will run out soon, and from what ive read its not 25 gigs.

Well weither the xbox is better or not, I will NEVER own an Xbox. I don't know why I just really hate Xbox's. I like Windows, so I don't have anything against Microsoft. I just really really dislike Xbox's. I will buy a PS3 if it sucks or if it pwns, I don't care.

Call me a fanboy, but I really love Playstations. And if Gamecube wasn't horrible I would own that. Maybe Nintendo, will re-live its NES and N64 glory.

N64 was the best system I ever owned. But PS2 comes close, they both had a huge selection of good games, Xbox has like 1 or 2 games I wanted, but now I have both of them for the computer, and Halo sucks ass. N64 had pretty good graphics for its time.

I'm way off topic. Xbox sucks.

I have to admit, and I did want an Xbox 360, that ALL games havent impressed me that much.

It may be that the TV's there using to show teh Xbox 360 isnt that good...and to be honest, the HD one in shops I've seen (supposedly HD) is pretty rubbish and grainy...

Anyhow though, with that TV (if it is just the TV), even PGR 3 didn't impress me,with graphics alright,but not exactly high class,with car models only lukin gd because of lighting and the models themselves not exactly great or detailed in some ways. Plus, there are alot of problems I've seen, and thats the same with all XBOX360 games. There are alot of worrying in game mistakes.
Other games havent impressed me either.

I know that they havent used the full power though and wont for a long time, but I'm very dissapointed for example that the games coming out now (not even that greatgraphics) have loads of framerate troubles...

Doesn't that mean later games will be even worse in that department?

Because games in consoles are made to utilise the hardware...there not doing a very good job are they :(

Plus..............

Has anyone actually played the Xbox 360 and thought while playing it, that its a super fast machine at the moment (especially with that slow menu when you press the middle button,and even with the fast pathways, slow loading.

I've played it,thinking its actually rather slow with how it handles everything.

----

All in all... at the moment, next gen has dissapointed me,with gamehouses obviosuly working on the wrong parts that make a game classy.
The only thing giving them good reviews in my opinion (games for instance cutting out features to improve graphics) is because its a new console,with nothing to mark the games agains except graphic values.

Zaki said:
first of all, its called next-gen for a reason. limiting yourself from the beginning is a stupid mistake that will catch up eventually. thats all there is to it. if xbox fans are happy with a product that isnt quite the top thing, thats fine, i dont doubt the 10 gig capacity of that cd will run out soon, and from what ive read its not 25 gigs.

Dual-layer is 25gb.

Kage said:
Because games in consoles are made to utilise the hardware...there not doing a very good job are they :(

That takes time. All consoles have the launch lineup that looks decent at best, then later, they start coming out with games for it that look stunning.

I know that a DVD can hold a max capacity of around 20 some odd GB if all the layers are utilized. I need it badly. I have so much movies I need to transfer over...

I know that Alvino, but I've updated my post slightly.
But its just, not right yet... at all...

yup, if your going to bring out games to show off a new consoles supreme power, at least make sure they look better than the console its replacing...thats just how i feel about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom