watercooling?

im 16 and i've never tried cigarettes, the whole lung cancer and horrible death and yellow fingers and gross smelling house and wasted money every day for something thats not improving your health but instead your paying to kill yourself really just turned me away from them. think about it...a hot ass girl with aids still looks hot but shes still going to kill you a long painful death

ahaha true dat holmes. anyhoo find out how much that cools down the cpu? for 3k it better bring it to -5 degrees or something

money_man said:
im 16 and i've never tried cigarettes, the whole lung cancer and horrible death and yellow fingers and gross smelling house and wasted money every day for something thats not improving your health but instead your paying to kill yourself really just turned me away from them. think about it...a hot ass girl with aids still looks hot but shes still going to kill you a long painful death

I'm 16 and I don't smoke either. Maybe a drink here or there, but smoking is for idiots. Becides, I'm too athletic for that kind of crap.

i dont even drink, i havent found any alcohol i actually like other than "fireball" which is a whiskey that tastes like cinnamon. but i only had that about twice and that was two years ago...i perfer to stay sober, so when all the drunk girls are puking i can jump in and maybe get a little something something :D

Back
Top Bottom