Continuous Snow!

Nope, no time off. Our school is prepared for this kinda stuff. A teacher was tell me, about 8 years ago, the only snow day, was when it snowed, something like this, but it accumulated on the school roof, and it gained to 4 feet. And then it got wet, and buildins roofs in the area, started to cave in. So there was 2 day snow day, becuase they had to clear the snow off the roof, before students were allows back in.

arrizx said:
Nope, no time off. Our school is prepared for this kinda stuff. A teacher was tell me, about 8 years ago, the only snow day, was when it snowed, something like this, but it accumulated on the school roof, and it gained to 4 feet. And then it got wet, and buildins roofs in the area, started to cave in. So there was 2 day snow day, becuase they had to clear the snow off the roof, before students were allows back in.

that sucks! we had snow days at school if there was like 3 inches of snow...
it would be easy to get a snow day from college, i have to get two buses to get there, if either one of them doesnt turn up. or crashes (which they tend to do even when it hasnt been snowing, the bus from my village has crashed 3 times in the last two weeks... ive been lucky so far, and not been on it when its crashed, but itll happen eventually... lol)

I just woke up to see snow on the ground :)
And now its snowing like crazyyyy!!!!!!!
I'll post a pic in a bit.

dscf07063tc.jpg

Man, I miss the snow. Back when I was in Utah, it snowed often too. Now I'm here in the sunshine capital of the world. Actually, hehe, it's raining outside right now. I guess that's our substitute for snow, but yay. I love it....

Back
Top Bottom