Plasystation3 Will Suck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.. who ISNT biased anymore. Lol.. im biased towards alot of stuff. But, i can beleive thats a dedicated xbox site ISNT biased towards xbox.. lol..

im not impressed at all by the 360 so far, so many of them are overheating which is rediculous and call of duty looks better on my pc and my pc is hardly the best out there so im just gona wait for the ps3...

omg i m going to shoot an xbox fanboy right now. PS3 is infact more powerful in numerous ways, sheer quantity of processors, number of threads able to process, graphics are uncomparible since its not out yet (DUH) and seeing that nvidia is pwning ati right now im gonna say ps3 might take this one, and no xbox does have a faster bandwidth(anythign general majors says is a biased lie and manipulation of facts) ir has a faster potential bandwidth which is limited by the bandwidth of the components, and ps3 isn't using an "old " technology, they are using blu-ray discs which will alow crazy amounts of data and detail for games. Honnestly xbox rushed to get to be the first one out to the market, because they thought that would be their advantage, since ps3 was out first, but sony is just plain better. The ps2 was released after the dreamcast and pwned in sales both the xbox and dreamcast, so what comes out first does not matter, sonty rules...and yes im biased u dont need to tell me.

HRHunteRHR said:
Too bad niether of those stupid consoles are better than my PC.

hahaha. That's the right attitude.
PC's have been, they are and they will be the best for gaming.

Well, I played another XBox 360 game today (King Kong). Again, crappy graphics with bad framerate.

Apparently that game's been recalled because it's so dark you can't see anything, and I agree.

I'd think again before you go claiming the XBox 360 to be all-world pwning, I think it's complete junk and I might never buy another console if the PS3 isn't any better.

TreeHugger said:
omg i m going to shoot an xbox fanboy right now. PS3 is infact more powerful in numerous ways, sheer quantity of processors, number of threads able to process, graphics are uncomparible since its not out yet (DUH) and seeing that nvidia is pwning ati right now im gonna say ps3 might take this one, and no xbox does have a faster bandwidth(anythign general majors says is a biased lie and manipulation of facts) ir has a faster potential bandwidth which is limited by the bandwidth of the components, and ps3 isn't using an "old " technology, they are using blu-ray discs which will alow crazy amounts of data and detail for games. Honnestly xbox rushed to get to be the first one out to the market, because they thought that would be their advantage, since ps3 was out first, but sony is just plain better. The ps2 was released after the dreamcast and pwned in sales both the xbox and dreamcast, so what comes out first does not matter, sonty rules...and yes im biased u dont need to tell me.

ye ye holmes, oh man i like this guy

nevertheless i believe that the xbox360 is released before its time, this shows microsoft's great intentions of providing support for their existing consoles, watch them dump 360 a year and a half after ps3 comes out. obviously microsoft knows it cant win the console race head to head, so they had to release a year earlier when there would be no competition. its a trick, but all is fair in business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom