Call Of Duty 2

Osak

Daemon Poster
Have any of you played this game yet? Well I just got it and man its a good game, im yet to play the single player but the multiplayer is some of the best i'v seen. Also if you have played this game post your specs, what setting you run on, and FPS. :)

I beat it with 2 of my friends for xbox 360 :p
Amazing Game.
And the multiplayer is soooo funn, we would play only snipers and no screen looking or you got kicked in the balls. lol.

i have it for pc, i installed it on wednesday and allmost beeten it... it is good...

i have it for pc :) almost done with the singleplayer, im at the american part.

interesting punishment for screenlooking lol

NemesiS_1122 said:
i have it for pc :) almost done with the singleplayer, im at the american part.

interesting punishment for screenlooking lol

HaHa yea. I would randomly screen look accidently. And like everytime i did my friend would have his scope on me so he got mad. So we reinforced the new rule.

Osak said:
Have any of you played this game yet? Well I just got it and man its a good game, im yet to play the single player but the multiplayer is some of the best i'v seen. Also if you have played this game post your specs, what setting you run on, and FPS. :)

yea it's fun but multiplayer has lowered graphics and not as action packed. It's well worth the money though, and a great benchmarking utility. I just bought it. :D

the multiplayer is freakkyy... We would play one on one, and you would hear machine guns and bombs and like freaky war stuff.

Back
Top Bottom