wat causes the most lag

hehe, none

i dont have one. i got this computer(or my mom did) from best buy and we never did nothing to it.

So you have integrated.. And what are you tring to run? Because i can guarentee thats whats laggin' you.

so a video card would pretty much solve my problems? but my mobo only supports agp2/4 or something like that. it doesnt support any of the new agp cards so ill jus be buying a completely new set. new mobo, new cpu, and ill save teh hdd's and ram for now. and ill eventually get everything else like a vid card, ram and hdd's.

oh yeah, and anything i run has to be set at the lowest quality and stuff. so everything sucks.

wat do u mean getting stuff? and i didnt ask the first question cuz i was necessarily having lag. i was just wondering like wat is the most important component of a computer.

but i mostly use my computer for web browsing, AIM, outlook, itunes, a lil bit of video editing, but i also play some games like the sims2, call of duty2, or rollercoaster tycoon3.

COD2.. yeah man you need a diff vid card. But i misinturpeted this, so then as you have everything undercontol, cause i think we answered it, good luck.

ya thanks for the help er'body. and i havent played cod2 yet, but i got it installed, so i guess i gotta upgrade soon. thanks again

Back
Top Bottom