Weird thing some guy gave me

Feircepc

Daemon Poster
i went to go food shopping with my mom and was board being my mom was look at fish or something and i came across this horseshoe crab in one of those tanks and thought it was kinda cool. so the guy was like u know wat it is? and i said yea so he took it out and gave it to me. lol now i have no clue wat to do with it. i googled it and said it eats worms and clams. now i dont know how many time to feed it and when and if it can eat superworms wat u guys think? i wondering if i can get some pics of it.

lol uhh none of them no what it is lol thats why he gave it to me. lol though not as bad idea.

well look online or in a book. they live in the sea if im thinking of the right thing so get a a fish tank and salt water mixture and sand.
horseshoe_crab.jpg

that it? i gotta ask my friend he had one.

Is there any internet pet website you could go to?

Like, forums. Where you can ask questions.

hmmm....maybe if i go to a computer shop and gaze at the video cards behind the glass, and told the guy i know wat it is...just maybe he'll give it to me???
Wat do u think? lol :p

mr.monger said:
well look online or in a book. they live in the sea if im thinking of the right thing so get a a fish tank and salt water mixture and sand.
horseshoe_crab.jpg

that it? i gotta ask my friend he had one.
Hi, well youve come to the right place! My other hobbies i have besides computers are that im an aquarist! First things first, you have alot of reading to do. Keeping salt water fish/invertabrates is not for beginners! Horseshoe crabs reach 12 inches in diameter which means yout going to need a huge fish tank for it when it grows up. What are you keeping it in now? Horse shoe crabs live in salt water, and water temps should be around 75F. saltinity should be between 1.023-1.025. Ph between 8.1 and 8.5. Dkh between 7-13. I know this is all confusing, which is why i say TAKE IT BACK. Im almost 100% this thing will be dead in less than a week. Go back to the petshop and get some guppies, there easy to keep, and there my expertise! Edit: Oops, whyd i quote that?

lol uhh it was at the supermarket lol thats where i got it lol. and uhh i think i can handle it i got a few pets and i have a 90 gallon tank but is that big enough? lol there kinda cool and when should i feed it and can i feed it superworms?

Back
Top Bottom