DVD Movie

lhuser

Golden Master
OK, I have some movies that I own on DVDs, but as forbackup purposes, I want to copy each one once so, if I lose, badly scratch or get stolen, I have the other one ready. BUT, I am wondering about something: What DVD program should I use to make a DVD movie copy?

DVD Shrink 3.1 or above will copy/backup 99.9% of DVD, for the ones that may come up with read error use DVD Decrypter. Also some DVD rom drive come up with read errors as they don't support certain formats, if that's the case you'll have to use the DVD writer for reading and copying.

BullDog(UK)

DVD X copy? I'll try that. If anyone else has someting to say besides OMFG Steam Roxrox's the big 1111!, please post

DVD Shrink is the best one! DVD X copy gave me troubles as I have to buy a iscence wihtout trying it. DVD Shrink is freeware :D

That thing backed up and copied well my DVD movie! Even my Reguular DVD/VCR Combo played it well

nice i have dvd x copy on disc so that may work good but ill still try dvd shrink. did you copy it to ur hard drive or just from disc to disc?

Back
Top Bottom