for 3dmark05 quality or performace settings ?

Lol, looks like you're strictly in it for benchmarks. Get a better video card and CPU. What is your current score anyways?

better video card ???? i have a 7800 same damn thing as yours o wow and my proc. is the same as yours and no im not into benchmarks i just wanted to do it once to see wut i got and i got 7090 with high performance settings

That's wierd. You should be getting what I'm getting. Hell, my video card isn't even overclocked. My motherboard is running on 800MHz too!!! Not even the 1000MHz what most motherboards support these days. As far as I can see, you should be beating me. Is your motherboard Socket754 or 939?

939, and my video card o/c is 469/1.09 and im going to go run it again on this to see if it changes still its werid thats lower then yours on stock

I did OC my CPU from 2.2 to 2.4GHz. My RAM is in dual channel and my hard drive is only 80GB and defragged when the test was done. That's about the only difference I see from what you have. My RAM might be better, I don't know. I changed the timing for RAM just slightly in BIOS. I doubt sound cards have anything to do with it.

If you look at my stock settings for the video card, they are quite high already @ 480/1.12. I can just imagine if I were to turn it up a notch. I'll probably be running in the 8000 range.

ya i just got 7257 after the o/c of the video card and if i could o/c my proc. i bet it would be close you your score

wow man im getting 7018 3dmark05 score. and i only have dual 6600gt's. i know mine are overclocked and yours is stock but still low 7k range seems really low for a video card thats like double the price of mine

Back
Top Bottom