Are Gainward any good???...Who's best at manufactoring Videocards???

Wiredchild

In Runtime
...Ok, i promise i won't post any more threads today. I get these computer interest surges every couple of months, today is one of them, i have so many questions and so little time!!!

Wondered if Gainward are any good?? I bought my Gainward 6600GT as it came tops in a load of reviews against Gigabytes, Asuss, Sparkles and some others and stuff.

However, no-one seems to have gainward cards??? ...Do they suck?

P.S, just ran that 3Dmark05 thing and got like 3500 or something...Is that any good???

Ok, never heard of the card maker. Though 6600Gt's kinda suck. Waaaaaaaaay better then mine, but there is way better out there.

For the best card manufacturer, thats Ati. Because of their new card release.

And for the 3Dmakr05, that not only tests video card, but, processor speed, hard drivespeed, ram speed, and how much.. Im not sure if its good or not.

BUT AS AWAY FOR ANY QUESTIONS!

gainward is fine. I wouldn't say that they are as good as for example XFX or evga, but they will get the job done.

dont be fooled by my avatar I like nVidia better... I dont see many people with this avatar so I picked it. I used to have an Intel one ;-)

I thought Gainward were awesome when i bought my card. I really like my card. Arrizx, i couldn't afford more than like £100 and 6600GT is pretty much the best for that money, no???

Look at Gainwards site:
http://www.gainward.de/new/main.html

...They seem to be doing loads of stuff??? Got the Record 3Dmark05 score of 18614 with their Ultra/3550PCX thing.

...Admittedly the PC was cooled using liquid nitrogen, hehe. Get me some of that.

Wiredchild said:
I thought Gainward were awesome when i bought my card. I really like my card. Arrizx, i couldn't afford more than like £100 and 6600GT is pretty much the best for that money, no???

Uh.. Im going to say yes, lol :p

Im not in the Uk, sorry.. im in the States.. so yeah, i dont know how much that turns out to.

Back
Top Bottom