Intel logo change

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Apparently, several news outlets have confirmed that Intel will change its tagline and logo in 2006. The “Intel Inside” phrase, originally introduced in 1991, will be replaced by the expression “Leap Ahead”. Additionally, the 37-year old logo with the dropped “e” will give place to a new image featuring an oval swirl around the name. The changes, said to represent the company's shift from a chip manufacturer to a broader player in the consumer market, are expected to be officially unveiled next week at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.

As far as the CPU name, can't find any info on that.

Nope It's just the ad line that's getting changed. Not the cpu names. Check the USA Today site or CNN for full details.

NewIntelLogos.png

I'm wondering if I could obtain one of these sticker to plot with my P4 S478...can you imagine! The older logos will be worth $50!

They should start to talk about Quadro and triples.

Haha, I never really liked AMD or Intel's logos...they just seemed...old. The new Intel logo is a great change because it really shows that change is on it's way.

the whole logo would look much better if they had shaped it better than this slanted egg top. that being said thank god they got rid of the old logo...hats off to intel for doing something new.

So those are the official Intel logos? I say anything looks good compared to the old design. Change is good, after all.

I like to see AMD do it next.

Back
Top Bottom