silent hill the movie

Hmm interesting, which silent hill is it based on i wonder? I believe the first silent hill came out for playstation something like 6 years ago. Silent Hill 4 was cool tho (a little more modern at least lol). I don't think the movie will be as good as the game. What made the game so cool is that you actually played in a horror movie type scenario and everything is based on your own actions. To make it into a movie is just taking another unoriginal horror flick idea similar to Doom.

I think it summarizes all the games. It definately will not be that great because the budget is small. Doom kinda sucked but atleast they didnt have really crappy actors. I liked Reaper.

well if they dont change key points liek in re and re2 and doom (which was stupid adding in "the arc" like wtf!!) and just completely copy the game it could be very big...but of course they'll ruin it and it'll bomb, ill still go see it though as long as it has a hot actress

they always do, maybe not because the RE movies were really good but alot of other movies based off games suck, doom 3 was an awesome movie, if thats all it was but being based off a game and then mixing and screwing everything up kinda ruins the movie

Back
Top Bottom