messenger service

I use AIM only because all my friends use it, and MSN because all the people on the forums I go to (including here) use it, and Yahoo! IM for my Halo PC clan since it's connected with Yahoo! Mail and is easier to get clan updates and news.

I like GoogleTalk's user interface though...very clean and simple. I never liked ICQ, nor got how to use it.

Kage said:
...You can set MSN to start automatically too :p

I guess AIM is more an american thing... over here, MSN seems to be the main one...

Yeah, definately! :p AIM is very widely used here in America, but all my cousins and forum members that live in Canada or the United Kingdom (or some other country that I failed to specify) use MSN. It's kinda weird...

aim is gay, it like always starts on boot up no matter what u do. and if you kill it it dies for d2 weeks then like ocmes back.

Voodoo Child said:
aim is gay, it like always starts on boot up no matter what u do. and if you kill it it dies for d2 weeks then like ocmes back.

if you take it off your start up programs it doesnt start up, ive got it installed, but it doesnt start up.

if you uninstall it, it will stay uninstalled, what do you mean by 'dies for d2 weeks then like ocmes back.??

Back
Top Bottom