The New what did you get for christmas???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got loads of bits and bobs, including a new monopoly board (man, i love monopoly), and Quake4...DVD's, CD's, etc etc.

...Best of all was this 40GB, Atrac3plus playing, 20hr battery living, touch sensitive, "laughs in the face of the ipod" badgirl:
sony_vaio_pocket_3.jpg

...Aww, look at her. Isn't she cute!

Btw...If we're still having the rant that was on earlier in this thread, ipods do suck. There's nothing good about them...They're purely fashion accessories for the foolish masses.

...ironic thing is that even though they're the 'coolest toy', so many people have them nowadays that people don't even go "Ooo, you've got an iPod"; they just pass unnoticed. Because they now don't even have the "Wow you have an ipod"-factor i don't get why people sacrifice decent audio quality and battery life for such a classic waste of money.

THE END...sorry everyone i've offended.

athlon64fx said:
problem is alot of these reviews are going to be from people who love the ipod and think anything else is junk. ( and make excuses for the ipods) beware of that.

Uhh...they wouldn't be from iPod fanboys if they were good reviews...

Yay, A chance to brag about what I got for christmas! Lol And About the iPod vs Vision stuff, Want to know the size of the Vision? its 4.5" wide, 2 3/4" Tall, and 1/2" or 3/4" deep depending on what battery is in it. (My own measurements)

I'll take a pic if you want, My hand can cover the thing, and its not even that big when i put it in my pocket, I forget its there. and on a sidenote, iPod Videos look like an ipod that gained too much weight and didnt grow any.

Now, on to what I got =D

Xbox 360 (3 Games, 2 controllers, Remote, Memory Card, 12Month Sub to Live) , Razr V3c, Dell Axim x51v, Creative Zen Vision (With Stand and Extra Battery), PSP (Gigapack, and 3 Games), Gold Watch, Like 20 Different Colognes, New Entertainment Center (The Stands, already have the stuff to put on it), A Blanket o_O, Electric Shaver o_O, Chocolate, And a Computer from Dell that had some kind of custom Motherboard that Only had ONE expansion slot and IT was AGP, Gave it to my parents and theyre going to get me the one I want =D (Or Rather the Parts I want)

I'll go take a pic of Stuff (Why?) dunno just feel like it.

How the hell did you get so much stuff?! My parents only gave me $60! Hell, $20 was for my allowance too! And to top it off, she even blackmailed me for my present...F'ING A! :mad:

Gar...so what color Zen Vision did you get? I heard the Pearl White is really nice. Oh, also, how's the VGA LCD quality? I heard it's pretty sharp considering the 640 x 480 resolution.

Hehe, Well said WiredChild.

Alot of people got some really great stuff :D

Wiredchild,I've seen that player about. What does it do thats kept it in the Sony market that all the other portable players dont have?
That touch screen seems well kewl though :D But if its touch screen,I dont understand the play/rewind, etc buttons with about 6 in a row?

Sony players are good though,I have to admit. Great sound, and great battery life from all the models. Not all have removable batteries though,but qwith 30+ hours, who needs it when its going to last you 5+ years anyway?

Only snag I have about Sony players are price vs features value, though I would buy a Sony player just for battery life (though not for other things) as Attrac files use alot less CPU (They should licence it to Creative! :p)

alvino said:
Uhh...they wouldn't be from iPod fanboys if they were good reviews...

I meant that the good reviews of Ipoods. apple prolly pays off alot of people to write good reviews of them same as dell does. he he. silly alvino!

I wish creative wasnt so touch nav happy I hate that since its not pocketworthy of not being annoyingly kept on locked mode.

also touchnavs are too sensitive with my dinky hands! I think they are too sensitive with scrolling. thats the only gripe I ahve with creative. the rest is awesome

so its sony for me since they got better navagation, and faster operations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom