F*** Celeron!!!!

Intel Celerons aren't THAT bad. It really depends what you're going to do with it. If you're thinking of using it for internet browsing, then it should be fine. However, if you even think about using it for gaming...hahah...lets just say that you shouldn't get a Celeron for gaming.

arrizx said:
Lol.. okay.. you got me.

..How will i be able to sleep tonight.

I mean that hurt...

By the way.. Wrong section.. Dumb ass.

I post where I feel like queer! Don't try to take up for your Windows 98, 600 mhz Celeron with 64mb SDRAM system that you use as your gaming pc. You know its crap! Stop playing yourself homie.

Have fun playing Solitaire and Minesweeper :D

I have to say, it seems a little childish to fight over this, just cool it down a bit yalls.

Jayj2k1 said:
I post where I feel like queer! Don't try to take up for your Windows 98, 600 mhz Celeron with 64mb SDRAM system that you use as your gaming pc. You know its crap! Stop playing yourself homie.

Have fun playing Solitaire and Minesweeper :D

First man you gotta diss me properly.

I have an intel for my gaming. P4. 3.0ghz.
Its premade and a dell.
I have an Ati x300
And i have 1gb sd ddr2 ram

Now you can have fune dissin' me, because now you know me setup. But i shall warn you that your too much of a fag to actually get me mad. This works fine for me. Im not a hardcore gamer. So there ya have it. Rock on bitch!:)

EDIT>

The post above me is right.. Ima stop here

I have a 1.5GHz Celeron M in my laptop. I have been playing f.e.a.r for 15 Hours now and I don't seem to have a problem with heat issues. The side is belting out heat like you would not belive. But works great been on all day doing nothin but gaming. The problem you may be having is that it is not getting cooled off enough by your system. Just a thougt. Toshiba all the way.
Pce

arrizx said:
First man you gotta diss me properly.
This works fine for me. Im not a hardcore gamer. So there ya have it. Rock on bitch!:)

The post above me is right.. Ima stop here

Bitch you stop when I say stop. I own you. Don't you ever post specs thats not even yours in any of my threads ever again. I will be forced to to put you on punishment my son.

Anyway, before I was rudely interrupted by this arriz focker homo, Celerons can work out for you depending on the situation. As many thing that I heard about the Celeron D's, I figured it would at least be able to run the photoshop. I'm guess I'm stuck with this until I get the AMD back.

And for your Andrew, I'm suprised that you were able to run F.E.A.R on your laptop. Thats some good stuff there my friend.

Dude, first i just expressed opinion, and you turned this into a fight and went awall. So just deal with the fact that was tring to be nice. And that you a dick. :rolleyes:

Jayj2k1 said:
Omg. Why I just downloaded Adobe Photoshop 7 because I was trying to make some sigs. The first thing I did was make a difference cloud.

A freaking difference cloud!!!

All the sudden my pc just freezes for like 5 minutes. I have a 2.9 ghz celeron and you would be suprised how many people are thinking about buying a celeron just because it is 2.9ghz. Let alone for gaming! Are you crazy?!

I know one thing. I can not wait until I upgrade this bad boy to a Pentium 4. I was going for a P4 2.4 ghz, 533 fsb, 1mb L2 cache. But now with the way this Celeron is getting me mad, I might just jump to a P4 3.0 ghz, 800 fsb, 1mb cache for like 70 more dollars. I am so mad right now ya lol!

That's because the avaerage consumer will pay way too much for cheap products or way too much for products that are way easier to get than the price it's selling for. The big thing is that the Celeron's can be like 3.0Ghz so people think they are leet, but they are actualy cheap pieces of crap that can't do anything; hence them being in store bought computers. Cheap, easy to manufacture, and catchy to the average consumer.

Back
Top Bottom