Your preference on computers?

Well gettin something such as a dell or doing random things is great, and cheap. Although, if you want gaming, or high end processsing, you build. I dont know what you will be using it for, so its a toss up. No Vote.

I prefer to build, but sometimes buying a pre-built computer is less hassle and easier for those who don't need anything fancy.

Well, the deals are there. For example, dell is terrible for comps, but they comp with an lcd, etc. A build it yourself comp doesn't always do that... although the chance of running into terrible customer service is uncommon... lol...

I've never done a complete home build, but I'm voting for it anyway - seems like a much better idea, you don't have a stupid manufacturer's warranty stopping you from upgrading or changing your OS. Sure you might get warranty on the individual parts, but that's not as big a problem.

Yeah, and although you won't get customer serivice with a custom, it's usually crappy service anyway. If you buy your own parts, know what goes where, etc. you should be able to solve any problems on your own, right?

Back
Top Bottom