Can't upload songs to Nano Ipod

mantus

Solid State Member
I downloaded the software and hardware 3 X because i thought that might be it,but when i plug the ipod to the USB,it doesn't open Itunes. .. The ipod just has a red circle with a line through it and says DO NOT DISCONNECT ... Is there a way i can manualy upload my music? I have all the music i need already on my comp,so i don't need a program to buy music. I just want to get this damn thing working. thanks

i have the same problem with my video. i have itunes so i didnt bother putting in the cd that came with it, and itunes wouldnt recognize it. i booted the cd on a different computer before hooking up my ipod and now it works on that computer. i wonder if the cd contains drivers that dont come with standard itunes or something? idk

There are drivers required. Just un-install iTunes, and install all the CD's you got with your iPod and it should work.

Swift said:
There are drivers required. Just un-install iTunes, and install all the CD's you got with your iPod and it should work.
I only got one CD with the ipod and that has the drivers and itunes on it ... I tried installing the ipod 1st then software and then the software and ipod but nothing. Usually i just mess around with something like this and finally get it,but it just sucks when it doesn't work right the 1st time. thanks

Swift said:

ive tried this like 8 times, no go.

ndsbass said:
ive tried this like 8 times, no go.
i got it ... i didn't realize i had it on manual upload to ipod so i had to drag and drop songs to the ipod icon in sources .. The sound is great and it turns up pretty loud. I like it but i think my wife is already getting pissed because i can't hear her when she's talking to me LOL .. Have to do some things tomorrow but i will try to help you if i can. .. I might wear this thing to sleep. I never get to listen to music anymore .. only when on the comp but not loud like i like it ... so i'm happy as hell

Swift said:
yeah they may have not updated the ones off the internet with the drivers you need...you will have to reinstall...and if you have an itunes that was released before the video or nano came out it does not have the drivers

Back
Top Bottom