Building new computer

Mikey1

In Runtime
I have an old dell demension 2400 but it doesnt have a hard drive. Would i be able to take all the parts out such as the mobo and put it in a new gaming case. I would just like to have more room for it so i can get a hard drive and more ram

i cant see why you couldnt. but i heard some dell power supply's are made into the case and cant be removed

would the dell mobo fit in a gaming case? the case im getting will probly come with a good 450 watt power supply

it should, but also check the psu for an adapter piece, i heard sometimes dells have adapters too on the mobo connector. wait though until smoeone more experienced in this tells u

well i thought i heard in a thread a while ago that dells use weird adapters on their mobos or something so that u have to buy another dell psu, but im not 100% sure about that so wait for another opinion

i already have the dell processor.everything is dell except i need a hard drive + some more ram. I just questioned weather the dell mobo will fit in a new case and u said it would so i think i got it.

Back
Top Bottom