Help Comp Temp High

thats around 40 degrees celcius i think so that'd be a no. its very hot for a Via cpu but not a amd 64. now if your talking computer temp inside the case then yes thats very hot and you should find a way to cool it down

ummmmm what should the temp be

also how long can it stay that temp before damage accurs

yes its temp inside the case

well, my system temp runs at around 26-30 degrees celsius.

That's based on the computer being idle, not playing games and such.

Also, on my temperature control it is programmed to alert me if the system temperature goes above 70.

So I presume that's when damage starts to occur.

If the system temperature hits 70 degrees Celsius, you're in trouble! I'd turn it down a little if I could.

Jamxx said:
If the system temperature hits 70 degrees Celsius, you're in trouble! I'd turn it down a little if I could.

Lac3y said:
well, my system temp runs at around 26-30 degrees celsius.

That's based on the computer being idle, not playing games and such.

Also, on my temperature control it is programmed to alert me if the system temperature goes above 70.

So I presume that's when damage starts to occur.

AMD 64's start to burn at like 65, so by the time it tells you that the cpu is getting hot your cpu is already melted to your motherboard, make it tell you when it reaches about 55

god damn, that temperature control is a waste of time then, you can turn it down, but it was pre-programmed at 70 so I assumed that anything below was safe.

yes just turning off your programs and letting it go back to idle will let it cool down. and if the alarm goes off at 55 degrees, well the cpu burns up at like 62+ so you still have a buffer zone there

Back
Top Bottom