SpySheriff

Aggelos

Solid State Member
Hello all, just a few days ago i had this infection on my PC.. i was lucky enough to find this site, which helped me get rid of it completely..

This get a “Spyware Infection” icon on your desktop and won't let you change it. This installed a program called SpySheriff, which seems to bring many more problems:D
Here is a link to get you through it if this occurs to you..

http://elamb.blogharbor.com/hacked/removespysheriff.htm

Try ad aware, spy bot, or microsoft antispy. They're better than that. Those and avg. Should get rid of any problems...

jac006 said:
Try ad aware, spy bot, or microsoft antispy. They're better than that. Those and avg. Should get rid of any problems...

This is a bugger. Hard to get rid of. That won't just do.

I had the exact same thing..Was very easy to get rid of. Ran ad aware and anti virus and deleted anything i found to do with it and it was gone in no time.

Doesn't seem very hard to get rid of, just boot in safe mode and then run a few scans and then voila :)

It isnt that hard to get rid of, but sometimes leaves the windows wallpaper screwed up, or some other little things.. and the thing is even if you uninstall it, it auto-installed again at windows start-up with the winstall.exe.. so just wanted to post that link, its explain everythink to get rid of it completely..

Back
Top Bottom