The New what did you get for christmas???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see that all you peeps got what you asked for christmas...i got my DVR recorder and clothes and other stuff, but i have a late present coming..

My pool table, i always wanted one, and finally i'm going to get mine.it's going to have the red felt top.:p

ive been using an ipod for at least a year, and i must say that ive never heard my finger snap, or that my finger hurt.

saying that, my lil sony thing is nice, good sound quality :) the volumes really good on the sony thingy too. i sill like ipods, they are great pieces of kit, but the sony is good too...

It's only if you keep going back and forth and switching songs. If you just play your playlists and leave it, then it shouldn't be a problem.

mark thorpe said:
ive been using an ipod for at least a year, and i must say that ive never heard my finger snap, or that my finger hurt.

saying that, my lil sony thing is nice, good sound quality :) the volumes really good on the sony thingy too. i sill like ipods, they are great pieces of kit, but the sony is good too...

yep the sony's do thomp. they are very loud I only have to have mine 1/4th the way for it to thomp!

athlon64fx said:
yep the sony's do thomp. they are very loud I only have to have mine 1/4th the way for it to thomp!

i must say i agree with this, my mp3 had the sound up to 32, on 15 its loud, on 25 its pretty loud, up fall volume its too loud. on the ipod headphoes it wasnt the case, but with the headphones i bought for the ipod (£8) it was the same. the sony headphones are definatley better than the ipod headphones...

I'm waiting for the Creative Zen Vision: M :p

It sounds great, and is coming out early Jan, and is going to beat the Ipod Video in recommedability I think.

http://www.creative.com/products/mp3/zenvisionm/

Some people may think its an Ipod lookalike in looks and within the menu, but so what?
The sound quality is tonnes better, and the battery lasts longer too.
Not to mention the videos it plays are more wide ranging, for instance Divx support.

The screen is said to be better too in colour, and with its 30gb drive, it isn't bad at all.

14hr music/4 hr video are the figures for the battery life. (12/2hrs on Ipod Video)

Its just a shame the battery is non-removable because that would have finished off the deal for me...

non-removable! that means youd have to replace the whole unit or have it serviced to replace the battery if I died out! thats stupid!

Eh, it's only a minor thing. Everything else is nice. It's really a great alternative to the Zen Vision, but I'm going with the Zen Vision because of the VGA LCD screen with 640 x 480 resolution. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom