Comupters help

sasha

Beta member
Computer Company trying to screw me help!!

Well as some of you know i have had more problems with this computer than more people have in 20 years. I will give you a list of my problems.
- I have had 10 broken hard drives in less than 2 months.
- I have had a VPU recovery error when playing games for less than 20 mins for every
- I have had to reformat 21 times due to corrupting data.
- My hard drives show up as not having bad sectors but still lose data.
- I get BSOD randomly
- My sound has hitches and will squeek loud time times. Can dammage my speakers due to this.
- I have brought my system to a tech over 16 times it it doesnt even work still.

I need some help, i need a new motherboard and mabye a s939 cpu for all the stress and hours of my life that have been wasted over this issue.

IHeres my specs

Processor:
AMD 64 2800
CPU Cooling:
Air , Stock FSH
Motherboard:
AS ROCK VM800 upgrade - VIA K8M800 chipset
Memory:
1 gig pc 3200
Hard Drive:
x2 160WD Sata Raid-0
Video Card:
x850 pro
Sound Card:
sound blaster Live :-\
Miscellaneous:
DvD rw , CD rw
Case/PSU:
safe power 550 watt
My Case:
Neon : D
System Specific Drivers:
Cat 5.11 x850pro
xp home
I need some tecnical help on proving to my tech that i need new hardware. I need legal proof that they should give me working hardware.

Please I need help by tommorow morning please email with some infomation that might help.

Sashasmola@gmail.com

i'd say just the idea of your past, especially with hard drives, new hard drives (SATAII) would help. your video card seems pretty good but your sound card could use a small upgrade. legal proof....hmmm....you have legal recourse if they came to fix a problem and charged you for it, but the problem wasn't fixed. did they write up work orders?? did you keep the reciepts?? by the way, i'm sorry your computer life sucks.

Yes i have reciepts , they changed the power supply to attempt to fix the vpu recovery error as well. But tommorow when i get my system that means i have to how him the error. which means i need to install a game and run the game for a hour or so intill the error shows.

Back
Top Bottom