Intel V.S. AMD

Pffft the Pentium Extreme Edition owns. not to mention the Pentium D owns as well. Who cares who owns who though, as long as better chips keep coming out I'm all for it, because ti just lowers the chips I want right now by a good amount. :)

lol, Amd suprised me on some of those results, but I still liked them being a fan of amd. But you all have to remember, when intel comes out with something better, amd can do the same thing, just with a better processor, unless intel comes out with something so amazing, people can't buy it because it's so amazingnesses... yess.. thats it... (lol, that made no sense what so ever)

Chris

I use the Pentium M, it's a great CPU. I play HL2 and all sorts on it, with no problems whatsoever.

I'd always say use what you think best.

I'd also say that this belongs elsewhere...

Moved.

well originally people though amd is for gaming. so now u can just get a dual core still have good gaming and still do lots and lots of multi tasking and stuff. so it depends wat u wanna do. intel is still good htough but the extreme edition cant withstand to say an amd x2 or maybe a fx57 in gaming from some reviews i read.

I've even heard of AMD fanboys saying that the Pentium M beats the Turion.

Actually, I heard that on these boards somewhere...

Yeah, the old consensus seems to be:

Desktop: get AMD
Laptop: get Intel (until the Turion catches up, I guess).

Back
Top Bottom