New Years Resolutions!

wait lemme get this straight...we can all curse as much as we want we just cant post stuff like that? I dont get it, maybe I should've taken out every drunk and beer and replace it with the f word or the s word or maybe even fag I'm sure no one would feel bad about that. That was very hypocritical.

I never make New Year Resolutions. But, if I had a few to choose from they'd be...

***Get my Licence***

***Get a new computer***

***Get a job***

***Get good grades***

***Stay focused on truly important things***

Natalya said:
Heya guys!

Well, with the New Year only a few days away (Man! hasnt this year just flown past!!!) i was wondering if anyone on here had any new years resolutions?! and if you guys do, what are they?

i have one, and that is i would like to be more active and healthy! sitting in front of a computer all day,often leads me to eating a heck of a load of junk food! chocolate bars, chips, drinking pepsi, you name, ive probably got it here on my desk! ahaha i once ate a whole bag of starbust jelly beans! =S needles to say i felt like crap after that! lol

ye so what do you guys want out of the new year?!

btw

hap.jpg

Natalya

Holy shit your beautiful!

Anyways, for my new years resolution, I'd like to do better at everything I do, and have a good year, cuz this one SUCKED!

Hmm ... never really though about this ...
I guess getting better marks since this year's wasn't all that great, learn how to design graphics, learn how to program and get a new computer :)

excercise some more (i am actually quite skinny and all, but i need some muscles heh)
get my laptop and have some fun wit the wireless

i forgot to add, get a decent gf, who doesnt dump me just before xmas, like my last gf did... i was going out with her for at least a year, spend £80 ($130ish) on her xmas present, and was just about to spemd £180 on her bday present, and then she dumped me, so i got my money back...
newho, yeah id like a decent gf this year too! lol

*Graduate
*Get Driver's liscense
*Go to trade school
*get a job
*Get my first 64-bit AMD 5000+ Socket M2
*Rebuild my P4 (Next week :D)
*improve my own strenght

2006, here I come

Back
Top Bottom