Motherboard Help [PICS] [NSF56k]

Ninjafrank

Solid State Member
Okay, the thing is, I gave my brother my old graphics card. Didn't fit in his motherboard. Damn #1

We got another motherboard from a friend and the graphics card fit! But the motherboard didn't fit in his case. Damn #2

Got a new case, everything fits, I plug it all in, but I can't get it to work. Damn #3

There are a few ideas I have, but I will start by listing what my brothers PC is:

This is the thing on his motherboard:
motherboard_logo.jpg

and we have a hard drive, a dvd drive, a geforce 6800 and a 150watt power supply in there.

I have a big grey wide cord plugged into the blue connector, and then it goes to point 1 (hard drive) and 2 (dvd drive). Is that ok?

isthisright.jpg

bigview5.jpg

A big problem is, that I do not know for sure where this goes:
powerswtch.jpg

pwrswtch2.jpg

I have put it in every combination across the 4 prongs that are labeled "pwr".

Well, I plugged everything in, put the power switch on the bottom two prongs, the green light on the motherboard is on, and I hit the power switch, and twice now, in between breaks, it has powered on for a split instance. I see the graphics card fan twirl and the light come on.
???

Please help, and if you need any more info, I will absolutly take pictures, or whatever.

Thanks,

-Frank

That's what I'm being told by other too...so if I got a better PSU, do you think the PC would boot up?

DO NOT START THAT COMPUTER. a 150w psu for a computer that needs minimum 350w does not sound too smart to me, you're just going to kill your video card. get a 500w good quality power supply and it should work

Back
Top Bottom