F.e.a.r.

MeTzenAs1

In Runtime
hey guys if you haven't tried this game yet.. download the demo. Even has multiplayer deathmatch and ctf in the demo.. great game one of the best ive seen in awhile. Everyone was talking about it so I downloaded the demo and what a good game. my system (specs down below) plays it very well.. (still getting a amd 64 3800 & a 7800gt end of this week)

well I think that it's one of the best games there is.
Everything is great, it's scary, the plot is great, looks awesome, best AI I've ever seen and the multiplayer works great. (though I think that there is no anti-cheat which sucks)
It does require a very good vid card to run well and u should have atleast 1GB ram. That's the only really bad thing about it.

I've posted in nearly all the FEAR related threads, so chances are if you'd read one of them then you know how I feel aboout this game.

The AI is without a doubt the best a game has ever had. The computer oppoents in FEAR are a lot more challenging then in any other game. Which is good. I like this game a lot and really liek the multiplayer maps, such as Factory, The Docks, High-Tech, the only map I don't like is Asylum, because my computer likes to lag in that map, plus it's to big for a few people to play in...

that game freaked the crap out of me, im scared to play it alone. lol
well it is a good game at keeping suspense and those WTF scenes.

Highly recommend it =D

Yeah FEAR is great for scaring your younger siblings. I did it to my brother and his friends. Was fun. Especially when you climb down the ladder in the demo and BOOM there's the little girl, then right after that comes the guy walking right at you. Needless to say the ladder part freaked them out, then when Paxton Feddel shows up right there, that scarred them into a state that is just to funny. :D

1337DuD3 said:
Yeah FEAR is great for scaring your younger siblings. I did it to my brother and his friends. Was fun. Especially when you climb down the ladder in the demo and BOOM there's the little girl, then right after that comes the guy walking right at you. Needless to say the ladder part freaked them out, then when Paxton Feddel shows up right there, that scarred them into a state that is just to funny. :D
I think it's great for scaring the crap out of yourself :D

that ladder part was so damn freaky. Definitely the best part in the demo.

I'm pretty sure that my heart skipped a few times when I saw Paxton there.
But even at that condition I managed to score a headshot.
And I pounded the whole magazine into him (even though it was only an illusion)
:)

What a great game!

mammikoura said:
I think it's great for scaring the crap out of yourself :D

that ladder part was so damn freaky. Definitely the best part in the demo.

I'm pretty sure that my heart skipped a few times when I saw Paxton there.
But even at that condition I managed to score a headshot.
And I pounded the whole magazine into him (even though it was only an illusion)
:)

What a great game!

Yeah that was the best part of the demo. And still the best demo I have EVER played. So that's good!

But for those that own the game, the best part for me was the one that wasn't of Paxton or the girl, but the one where you LEAST expected it. The elevator. You have to walk along the ledge in the elevator shafts, then you have to turn left and BOOM here comes an elevator screaming by. Very startiling I'll say that much. Definetly freaked me out and made me jump.

But in my opinion FEAR needs more blood. Although for those that own the game and have seen the SFOD-D death room, you know ahat I'm talking about, but that's the only part where you see, how do I put it, "anger", "death" "gore" I think that doesn't give it a good enough description but if you can imagine a room filled with blood everywhere, and yes folks I mean EVERYWHERE, the ceilings, the floor, the chairs, the elevators, the glass, the pictures, everywhere, but yeah that was liek the only really bloody part in the game. Ah what a great game it is. :D

Ok, let's take a poll. What's your Favorite Gun?

RPL Submachine Gun
G2A2 Assualt Rifle
ASP Rifle
Type-7 Particle Gun
MOD-3 Rocket Launcher
MP-50 Repeating Canon
AT-14 Pistol (single)
AT-14 Pistol (dual)

I go with the RPL Submachine gun because I pwn with that thing. My average score on any given map is usually 250-300+ just using that gun. Ah what a great gun it is. :D

game ownz0rs. i played the multiplayer demo for a month constantly...got the full game for christmas, the multiplayer is great. if anyone wants to hit me up on msn or aim and play then i will...not too good at it

high score = 191

Overtime you'll get REALLY good. Or at least I did. I just took a really strong liking to the game and developed some awesome skills in it. I've never placed lower then 3rd over the past 20 times I've player. Seriously 20 times. I played with a clan for that many rounds and took 1st and 2nd a mjority of the time and 3rd once. Was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom