Gallery: Your room/Sanctuary

Re: Merged- Your room

Does it turn on with the plug? If so, just slam A CD or diskette that has DOS and use FDISK to destreoy the partition. I will be forced to format it after.

When that is done, tell me and I'll PM my adress and all that stuff.

No, chargers dead... i cant get it to turn on, theres alot of personal files on there thats all... my CV and things like that...

Well, I know how to get one...lol

Anyways, take the HDD out, and put it into your new one. Take a Win98 Boot disk, destroy the partition and then, turn it off and put the ther HDD in it. Destroying the partition forces me to format it afterwards Put everything back in and when ready, PM me for my adress number and such and I am covering shipping

BUT, if you would like to backup them, well, here's the thing:

Use the HDD and install Windows XP and then backup the files IF your CD/DVD is a burner. After that, Boot witha Win98 diskette and then destroy it.

Anyone want to post their pics?

@mark, if you want to send it via UPS, PM me and I'll create an account and You could put the payment under my name

mark thorpe said:
where to start... got home, put the charger on to charge, nothing... kaput... charger didnt work... waited a week for a new charger, charged it up, and xp wasnt installed properley, kept on saying error, cannot boot or something, so i had to re-install XP, then i had all sorts of problems with it, CD drive wouldnt recognise cd's, and the wireless adaptor port decided to give up, ive still got the lappy, if i can be bothered im gonna take it apart some time, have a play around with it... anywho, heres some pics of my two lappys:

both:
e782a383.jpg

crappy HP:
eff582e4.jpg

and heres a pic of my room...

DSC00445.jpg

with youre lappy being on youre bed dont you worry about heat i mean it being on yorue bed and all

not really, it doesnt overheat... ive been using it on my bed/lap for about a year or so now, with no problems whatsoever...

Back
Top Bottom