Gallery: Your room/Sanctuary

Re: Merged- Your room

Hmmmm.. thats odd you had all those problems, you should sell the HP on ebay for parts or something.

I almost got that hp model 2 years ago , i thought they were hot , they dont make that model anymore but its a hot series

it looked good, just didnt work... lol

that isnt a table, its my lizard house! lol, 4ft x 2ft vivarium... but im using it as a table...
that pics from a couple of weeks ago, i think it was liver and bacon, but i cant rember... lol

yeah, ive been thinking of selling it, but im not sure if anyone would buy it, its pretty screwed... and the charger for it is dead (again), so its completley outa battery...

(omg im confused wasnt this thread in the soical lounge? newho)

Dam i would buy it if i knew more about laptops or just in genral computer parts/comp building and the in's and out's of more, and try to get it working or something and if i had the money.

I just love that laptop alway have since i had a look at my friends ones and fell for it ever since.

Also is what model have you got mark? and teen is yours the same as marks?

This one here on ebay is nioce :D Is that the same as yours marks and yours teen?

Hot HP lappy

Also TRDCorolla that is also another hot lappy there, very nice! :D

ExGamer said:
I almost got that hp model 2 years ago , i thought they were hot , they dont make that model anymore but its a hot series

You got to be kiding? :eek: :( Why?!

Yeah, I love the color combination with that Compaq one. The color you don't see is the black on the bottom and the top of the laptop. I have it opened so you couldn't really see it. When I close it, it's black. It's their newest model, well, their next generation laptops. They have a newer one but it looks exactly the same as mine. It's my little baby I use in my bed for late night sufing and homework. :)

mark thorpe said:
where to start... got home, put the charger on to charge, nothing... kaput... charger didnt work... waited a week for a new charger, charged it up, and xp wasnt installed properley, kept on saying error, cannot boot or something, so i had to re-install XP, then i had all sorts of problems with it, CD drive wouldnt recognise cd's, and the wireless adaptor port decided to give up, ive still got the lappy, if i can be bothered im gonna take it apart some time, have a play around with it... anywho, heres some pics of my two lappys:

both:
e782a383.jpg

crappy HP:
eff582e4.jpg

and heres a pic of my room...

DSC00445.jpg

If you were to throw away the HP, I'd take it...I need a good lappy that will replkace my 233MHZ based P1 lappy system

And...I can't seem to find the CPU!

geek_gal said:
and teen is yours the same as marks?
No, mines a little different. Mine is model ze4540us. It is a 2.4Ghz Celeron prosessor, It came with 256mb ram which I upgraded to 512. Mine is a little thinner since it doesn't have a P4 in it. I got it 2 years ago.

Mine is a HP pravillion ze5200. lol, if you lived in the uk id give it to you GG... i dont use it... or lhuser for that matter... i havnt used it for ages (it doesnt turn on...)

hummm, is there any way of getting files off the harddrive first? theres only a couple of gig left on the harddrive... if i can wipe it, ill send it over to you...

Back
Top Bottom