xbox 360 or comp stuff

No. If you have a previous Xbox Live subscription and you get a Xbox 360 before it expires, it'll transfer your GamerTag. So yes, if you currently have Xbox Live, it'll work with the Xbox 360, provided it's not expired.

Man I just don't think it's worth it.... I mean, a computer will play all those games, and there isn't anything worthwhile on the list for that thing, and they haven't even begun talking about Halo 3 from what I've researched.

Yea but I want 2 gigs of OCz ram, something I can overclock with, but then I won't have money for a good graphics card.

If you have to ask this question, then you havnt played PC games very long. You havn't learned that PC games are far more superior then platform games. Not only that, give it about 6 months if that, and i bet someone will have a emu for xbox360 games, or some other way that you can play them on PC.

My vote. PC of course.

ya dude XBL is worth it I've had it since last April and its like plug and play theres no servers to setup or anything its prolly the best online experience I've ever had. And with the 360 it just gets better with the gamercard and experience points and awards and stuff. I made the decision to go with a new GPU instead of the 360 though.

Back
Top Bottom