braces insurance

lerner1

In Runtime
does anyone know if there is braces insurance out there for your teeth bcuz i need braces but my family cant afford it

hmmm.....i think Dental insurance covers it.
My parent's dental benefits from work covered my braces.

One thing: I need some, but instead, I'll buy a sledge hammer and blast them all. Fake teeths cost less :D

You have to tell your parents to notify benefits office where they work. They have the info on what coverage their dental insurance has. At my work, I have full dental but if I were to get braces, I have to pay 100%. However, if I have dependents (children), I pay 25% of the total cost of braces. It depends what type of premium your company is willing to spend for employee dental coverage. Some have full coverage for everything.

Hmmmm, I don't know if there is insurance for something that is quanenteed to happen, most insurace works on the principle of statistics of it not happening like car/home insurance. Have you thought about a plan where you can save a little each month for it?

Where we are, we pay like $2000 for that....that's why I would like to be sledge hammered instead

NHS should cover it if your in the UK...

ive been lucky, never needed braces or anything like that...

Back
Top Bottom