White Hat Hackers

Net_Hawk

Beta member
WHH is a new IRC channel on chat.ircxpro.com (#WHH). I'm hoping that some of the Internet security & ethical hacking members here can come by and chat there.

I do want some help (in the form of channel operators) those that know what they're doing with IRCx commands. WHH is basically going to grow to be a community of ethical hackers developing their skills. We're going to be holding workshops in the UK with instructor led courses, etc. Pop by the channel if you want to get involved in WHH or PM me here if you want to help as an operator.

will be good to see some of you chatting there.

Net_Hawk said:
WHH is a new IRC channel on chat.ircxpro.com (#WHH). I'm hoping that some of the Internet security & ethical hacking members here can come by and chat there.

I do want some help (in the form of channel operators) those that know what they're doing with IRCx commands. WHH is basically going to grow to be a community of ethical hackers developing their skills. We're going to be holding workshops in the UK with instructor led courses, etc. Pop by the channel if you want to get involved in WHH or PM me here if you want to help as an operator.

will be good to see some of you chatting there.

So you're asking us to chat in a hacking forum?

I might join, How many members & operators do you have so far? Or are you just advertising your site that you're starting?

Back
Top Bottom