New Years Resolutions!

Natalya1

Daemon Poster
Heya guys!

Well, with the New Year only a few days away (Man! hasnt this year just flown past!!!) i was wondering if anyone on here had any new years resolutions?! and if you guys do, what are they?

i have one, and that is i would like to be more active and healthy! sitting in front of a computer all day,often leads me to eating a heck of a load of junk food! chocolate bars, chips, drinking pepsi, you name, ive probably got it here on my desk! ahaha i once ate a whole bag of starbust jelly beans! =S needles to say i felt like crap after that! lol

ye so what do you guys want out of the new year?!

btw

hap.jpg

Natalya

I like the way your write you "a" Thats tight. But.. hmm.. Well.. I need to sit on this.. Good question..

Mostly, it's this: *stay focused on the main thing that I have to do.
*Play more music (even though I practice the piano 2-4 hours a day)(doesn't include violin or flute)
*Adopt a puppy or some abandoned animal
*take long walks in the park with my g/f
*Play basketball like I've never played before (in a good way)
*Get into a college of my choice
*Get 5,000 posts by New Years (It might happen)(lol)(I doubt it)( :D )

arrizx said:
I like the way your write you "a" Thats tight. But.. hmm.. Well.. I need to sit on this.. Good question..

what do you mean?

Happy new year! - not thought of one yet :(

* pass my driving test
* get very drunk at my 18th (under a month away!)
* get a bit fitter... sign up to a gym when ive passed my driving test (only way i can get there, not getting home till 7.30pm most nights, and if i go out nearest gym is 1 1/2 hours away by bus (the only transport ive got at the moment), so thatll mean that i wont get to the gym till 9pm, and the last bus back is at 9.30pm, so it wouldnt be worth going to the gym at the moment... would only get 15 mins max, and wouldnt get home till 11ish... when ive passed my test, ill be able to drive there, do some workouts, and drive home again...)
* persuade my mum and stepdad to stop smoking
* save up enough money for a 2 week scuba diving holiday next summer in south africa
* find a flat to move out into
* pass all my exams for my apprenticeship, so i keep my job!

thats my plan for the new year...

technoman said:
"that's tight" <<<< what do you mean?

Happy new year! - not thought of one yet :(

It's slang for that's really freakin cool !! , i don't know about staying true to new years resolutions, but i want to stop smoking,i have went cold turkey before, and i can do it again.;)

Back
Top Bottom